| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in New York/ Laguardia, Ny in November is a little cool at 8.6 °C (47.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 11.8 °C (53.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.3 °C (41.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in November is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 96.8mm (3.8in) of water is transfered.
- The shortest day is 9:28 long and the longest day is 10:22 long with an average length of 9:52.
Check the distance to and compare the New York/ Laguardia, Ny November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in New York/ Laguardia, Ny, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding New York/ Laguardia, Ny:
- Port Jervis, Ny, Usa - 96 kms (59.7 miles) WNW
- Stamford, Ct, Usa - 27.3 kms (16.9 miles) NNW
- West Point, Ny, Usa - 27.3 kms (16.9 miles) NNW
- Plainfield, Nj, Usa - 27.3 kms (16.9 miles) NNW
- New York, Usa - 27.3 kms (16.9 miles) NNW
- Boontonse, Nj, Usa - 45.3 kms (28.1 miles) WNW
- Newark, Nj, Usa - 23.7 kms (14.7 miles) WSW
- Allentown/ A.-Bethlehem, Pa, Usa - 129.9 kms (80.7 miles) W
- New Brunswick, Nj, Usa - 56 kms (34.8 miles) WSW
- Hightstown, Nj, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) SW
- Moorestown, Nj, Usa - 126.3 kms (78.5 miles) SW